WIN BIG WITH WINE ON THE RIVER 2019!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This promotional competition opens on 1 August 2019 at 00:00 and closes on 30 September 2019 at 23:59.
Winner to be notified by 4 October 2019.
- VIP CONNOISSEURS' Experience:
Includes weekend access to the festival site.
Reserved shaded seating in the Nedbank VIP Lounge with a hostess.
Sumptuous bread and cheese buffet.
Water, juice and ice.
Wine glass and holder.
6 wine tasters per winery.
One food & wine session and one wine tasting in the wine theatre.
- Accommodation at Fossill Hills (Tango Cottage) for four people, sleepin 2 adults per room. Self catering.
- Robertson Wine Valley hamper
Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
This prize does not include transport not mentioned.
The accomodation will comprise of a self-catering cottage.
In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- The entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- The entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- The entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- The entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- The promoters, RWV members, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above named parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must:
- Complete the online survey in full
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
Winners will be selected within two weeks of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice). Entrants to whom prizes will be awarded will be selected through a random draw. Winners will be contacted via email or telephonically within two weeks of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice). RWV reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of winner selection and randomly select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically by RWV as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to RWV in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to RWV as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner. If the selected winner does not have any contact details a redraw will need to take place immediately.
RWV reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against RWV, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 ("CPA") and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
The names of the prize winners will be published on the RWV websites and social media pages subject to the winners consent.
Winners may be requested to take part in the promoter's publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
The promoters shall conduct the competition, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering the competition you will automatically be added to the RWV newsletter and the organisations’ affiliates, but have the option to OPT out once you received the first mailer.