When having a good time with friends and family it’s easy to lose track of how much you’ve had. Please enjoy the Robertson Wine on the River in a responsible manner.
Did you know that 5 tasting samples = 1 standard drink. As a rough guide men can have no more than 2 standard drinks in the 1st hour whilst women can have no more than 1 standard drink in the 1st hour, with both +- one standard drink every hour after that.
- Pace yourself, drink plenty of water
- Be careful of topping up drinks
- Keep track of your wine consumption
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach
- Don’t drink & drive
- Choose a designated driver
- Use the spittoons
In compliance with the laws of responsible serving of alcohol:
- Wine will not be served to intoxicated guests
- Drunk or disorderly patrons will not be permitted to remain on the premises.
- Your safety is our concern - please taste responsibly
Remember - FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK!
Take the lead: taste responsibly.
For more information on the responsible use of alcohol please visit the website of the Association for Responsible Alcohol Use (ARA) - www.ara.co.za